Thursday 7 June 2018

Some previously unseen in my B-Tech from 2017


through my exploration of one of the vikings design styles the Oseberg style, i found some interesting patterns as well as a better understanding or familiarization as to how the designs were done.  



From going through the designs i observed that the use of zoomorphic imagery in the designs were very prevalent and so i thought that i could design another similar piece but with an animal subject of my own so i incorporated the Vervet Monkey into my design possess. Below I started my own designs with the Vervet monkey as the animal motif.
Here is were i tried creating my own designs with the Oseberg styles and the Vervet monkey 















that resonated with me such as the black mamba. 









No comments:

Post a Comment